Saturday, October 13, 2012

The xx - Angels Light reflects from your shadow It is more than I thought could exist You move through the room Like breathing was easy If someone believed me [Hook] They would be As in love with you as I am They would be As in love with you as I am They would be In love, love, love [Verse 2] And everyday I am learning about you The things that no one else sees And the end comes too soon Like dreaming of angels And leaving without them And leaving without them [Hook] Being As in love with you as I am Being As in love with you as I am Being As in love, love, love [Verse 3] And with words unspoken A silent devotion I know you know what I mean And the end is unknown But I think I’m ready As long as you’re with me [Hook] Being As in love with you as I am Being As in love with you as I am Being As in love, love, love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home